Support the Film
BE PART OF OUR CLAN
- Join our mailing list. We will keep you informed of events, screenings and, eventually, broadcast. Be the first to know all our news including streaming on demand. Email us at: email@example.com
- Be involved as an angel, too. We still have some shooting to complete followed by post-production including editing, color correcting, sound mixing, etc. Your tax-deductible donation will help us get this important documentary completed so that everyone can share in the story. All donations are welcome and in return we will keep you informed of our progress and screenings. Click the Donate button above, or this link to our fiscal sponsors, the International Documentary Association: www.documentary.org
- Help us to raise awareness about the documentary. Do you have a unique position to help build the community of supporters that will bring this film to the next level? If so, let us know. We welcome your ideas and your participation in spreading the word about this film to the world!
- Volunteer! Please spread the word! E.g. our Facebook page, in groups and forums, in your own blogs, articles, and more! So, if you would like to join the team and help create a buzz around the film, go to our Contact page and let us know. We welcome your contributions — whether financial or otherwise. So thanks for your interest and for wanting to participate in making this film available to audiences worldwide.
- Share a photo. Do you have a special picture of your Highland ancestors from Scotland or elsewhere? (Images must have all permissions cleared to be able for us to consider them for use in the documentary or online as well as for publicizing the project. For example, release forms will need to be signed granting us rights and permission to use the image, including personal and property release.) Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will supply you with the release forms.
We are fortunate to have two fiscal sponsors who will receive donations on our behalf. Fiscal sponsors are non-profit US corporations that administer those funds and in return, you receive a tax deduction on any donation you make. Yes that’s right, any money donated to this project through one of our fiscal sponsors will be a US tax deduction because the International Documentary Association (IDA) and From The Heart Productions are both 501(3)(c). Your generosity not only helps us, it also helps you! Not only will you be a part of bringing Voices Over the Water to the screen; but a tax-deductible donation is guaranteed value in return.
Voices Over the Water is being produced under the fiscal sponsorship programs of the International Documentary Association (IDA) and also From the Heart Productions, Inc.
Funding for the documentary has come primarily from individuals, through fiscal sponsorship programs and otherwise. Voices Over the Water has also been awarded funds from Creative Scotland, for on-location research.
To find out more about 501(c)3 non-profit fiscal sponsorship under IDA please contact IDA directly for further information:
International Documentary Association
1201 West 5th Street, Suite M320
Los Angeles, CA 90017
To find out more about 501(c)3 non-profit fiscal sponsorship under the From the Heart Productions, Inc. fiscal sponsorship program, please contact them directly for further information:
From The Heart Productions
1455 Mandalay Beach Road
Oxnard, California 93035-2845
The Team at Voices Over the Water